Premium Expansión Credit
Variable income, stable liquidity
Risk indicator of the Expansión Plus Account and the Expansión Premium Account
Expansión Premium Credit Line offers flexible, easy to use financing solely for holders of the Expansión Plus Account or Expansión Premium Account.
Sometimes income does not arrive at the same pace as expenses. And waiting isn’t an option. That’s why Banco Sabadell offers you the Expansión Premium Credit Line: a solution that provides you with the liquidity you need all year round.
- Up to 50,0001 euros linked to your account
- Preferential conditions
- Five worry-free years
- As advantageous as it is economical
And with the Expansión Premium Credit Line you enjoy more advantages:
- DNI of the applicant, passport or residence card.
- Two last salary slips of the holder (salaried workers).
- Tax return (IRPF) for the previous year.
- Title deeds (if owner of a property).
Up to 50,0001 euros linked to your account
Five worry-free years
As advantageous as it is economical
With the advantages of the Expansión Plus Account3
With the advantages of the Expansión Premium Account4
1. Maximum amount granted to the same customer. The approval, amount and term of each operation requested will be determine and contingent upon the risk criteria of the bank and reviewed annually.
2. Example of APR 6.436% calculated for a credit of 10,000 euros for 5 years, drawn down entirely with monthly settlements, at a fixed interest rate of a nominal 5.25% with an arrangement fee of 90 euros and annual revision fee of 90 euros and no assessment fee or drawdown fee. The monthly instalment paying only interest may vary in accordance with the calendar days of the month, with a maximum instalment of 45.21 euros and a minimum of 40.83 euros. Principal to be repaid at maturity: 10,000 euros. Total amount outstanding: €13,112.92 which includes interest, arrangement fee and annual renewal fee. Arrangement fee: 0.50% (minimum 90 euros) Annual revision fee: 0.60% (minimum 90 euros). Irrespective of the date arranged, settlements are monthly. Fees are exempt from financing.
The APR may vary in accordance with the term and amount of the credit.
3. Offer valid as from October 2016, for the direct deposit into the Expansión Plus Account of a new salary, pension or regular monthly income of a minimum of 3,000 euros (income from accounts open with the Banco Sabadell Group held by the same holder are excluded) and 2 domestic bills direct debited over the past 2 months.
4. Offer valid as from October 2016, for the direct deposit into the Expansión Premium Account of a new salary, pension or regular monthly income of a minimum of 3,500 euros (income from accounts open with the Banco Sabadell Group held by the same holder are excluded) or if global assets are maintained in the bank of over 75,000 euros, calculated as the sum of the balances of the previous month in deposits, fixed income held to maturity, life/saving insurance, investment funds, listed and unlisted securities, pension plans, EPSV and fund portfolios. Return 0% APR.
5. For the Expansion Plus Account and Expansión Premium Account, direct debited bills for electricity, gas, fixed and mobile telephone and Internet. In addition, for the Expansión Plus Account direct debited bills whose issuer is non-governmental organisations (NGO) registered with the Spanish Cooperation Agency and bills for schools, nurseries and universities charged during the month. They must be Spanish teaching centres (public, private and subsidised); the expenses of private academies, professional associations or expenses other than educational are excluded. Also excluded are expenses in respect of postgraduate studies, masters and doctorates. Credit purchases included in the monthly settlement with Classic, Oro, Premium, Platinum and Shopping Oro type cards whose contract is linked to this account at food stores included and which can be found on the page www.bancosabadell.com/cuentaexpansionplus
6. To receive this remuneration the holders must have an average monthly balance in the bank over 30,000 euros in resources, calculated as the sum of the balances of the previous month in deposits, fixed income held to maturity, life/saving insurance, investment funds, listed and unlisted securities, pension plans, EPSV and BS Fondos Gran Selección. Not included for calculating the average balance is the balance in this Expansión Plus Account or any other of the same characteristics in which the holders are present. The number of co-holders is taken into account so the minimum existing balance in the bank as a requisite will be that held proportionally by each co-holder. Balances during the first month of the Expansión Plus Account are not remunerated.
In the event the holders do not reach the minimum balance that entitles them to remuneration for the Expansión Plus Account the settlement will be for 0% in this respect.
Return the first year: for the daily balance in excess of 10,000 euros: 0% NIR. For the daily balance from 0 up to a maximum of 10,000 euros: 2.919 NIR, 1.8292% APR (calculated taking into account the two interest rate for the case of the average daily balance remaining during one full year from account registration). Example of settlement: account balance of 15,000 euros a day, daily balance remunerated: 10,000 euros, on a monthly basis; interest settled during the year: 270.82 euros.
Return remaining years: for the daily balance in excess of 10,000 euros: 0% NIR. For the daily balance from 0 up to a maximum of 10,000 euros: 2.919 NIR, 1.9910% APR (calculated taking into account the two interest rate for the case of the average daily balance remaining during one full year as the second year). Example of settlement: account balance of 15,000 euros a day, daily balance remunerated: 10,000 euros, on a monthly basis; interest settled during the year: 295.96 euros
7. At ATMs of the chief entities forming part of the EURO 6000 network (Abanca, BMN, IberCaja, Kutxa Bank, Unicaja, Liberbank, Caja España-Duero, CajaSur, Caixa Ontinyent, Colonia Caixa Polença), at ATMs of Bankia and those of the Banco Sabadell Group.