Forfaiting consists of the non-recourse purchase of rights to certain, liquid and callable collection rights, in the medium and long term, usually derived from documentary credits, banking guarantees and exchange instruments.
What are your needs?
- Improve your cash flow, based on your medium and long-term collection rights
- Improve your company’s balance sheet and its solvency ratio
- Eliminate the risk of non-payment and, where applicable, of fluctuations in interest rates and foreign exchange
- Eliminate administration and collections management costs
- Non-recourse purchase of:
- Bills of exchange and promissory notes “to order”, with or without a banker’s guarantee
- “Not-to-order” promissory notes, with banker’s guarantee
- Payment commitments covered by banking guarantees
- Export documentary credits (used without reservations)
- Minimal documentation required
- 100% financing with highly competitive interest rates
More information… (Only Spanish)
Come and see us
Write to us
- Documents and utilities
Perhaps you are looking for...