Specialised financing for your export sales invoices
Factoring consists of ceding the rights to collecting payments for your invoices, with the bank managing collection. Different modalities exist, which can include covering the risk of debtor insolvency and the possibility of financing by advancing the invoice amount, with or without recourse. For managing payment, debtor classification and covering the risk of insolvency in export factoring, the services of a correspondent agent in the purchaser’s country are used.
What are your needs?
- Reduce the administrative costs of managing the collection of your invoices
- Obtain financing based on your invoices
- Cover for insolvency of your debtors
- Factoring offers you collection management and financing, improving balance ratios
- Notification of the cession of credit to the debtor
- Speedy operations with BS Companies Online
- You have cover against the insolvency of your debtors
- Compensation in the case of non-payment of 100% of the invoice amount
- Allows you to restructure your client portfolio
- Eliminates the costs in dispute processes
- It is not necessary for you to change insurance company. If you already have a credit insurance policy it is possible to instrument a non-recourse Factoring based on the subrogation of its collection rights
Come and see us
Write to us
- Documents and utilities
We provide information and utilities that may be of interest:
Product commercial file (Only Spanish)
Impact on your company’s financial balance sheet: See how Factoring affects the balance sheets and profit and loss account (Only Spanish), improving your financial ratios
Perhaps you are looking for...