Instituto catalán de finanzas (ICF) – AVALIS DE CATALUNYA S.G.R.
ICF/AVALIS Line of Guarantees
Line whose beneficiaries are companies and the self-employed whose registered offices or work centre in Catalonia.
Facility whose beneficiaries are companies and the self-employed whose registered offices or work centre is in Catalonia, to be used to cover investment financing operations of working capital by obtaining a guarantee from ICF or AVALIS.
CONDITIONS OF THE BENEFICIARIES:
- Have positive own resources, not be in a situation of continuous losses nor insolvency or pre-insolvency proceedings.
- Have no non-payments on the date the guarantee is posted.
- Have the approval of the working capital financing operation on the part of the Bank.
In the case of ICF guarantees, the beneficiaries will be Companies or the Self-employed with a turnover of under €250m with a business plan that adds value to the Catalan economy.
- Financial Conditions
Amount guaranteedFor Investment operations:
For working capital operations:
- The amount of the operation must signify an increase in the investment risk positions of the customer with the Bank.
- Amount of the guarantee: From 50% to 100% of the project up to a maximum of €10m for ICF guarantees and €1.5m for AVALIS guarantees.
Types of financing:
- The operation must signify an increase in the working capital positions of the customer with the bank of at least 10%.
- Amount of the guarantee: Maximum 50% of the total of the operation up to a maximum of €50m for ICF guarantees and €1.5m for AVALIS guarantees.
- Credit arrangement
- National or international discounting.
- Factoring with recourse
- Reverse factoring
- International Business
- Line of Guarantees
- Between 3 and 15 years for investment operations
- Between 1 and 5 years for working capital operations
Specific financial terms and conditions.
- To be agreed by the Customer and Bank.
- Transactions subject to prior approval by the Bank.
- Remaining commission depending on the product.