Investing in one financial product or another depends on many factors, for example, on the expected return, the need for the investment to be available, the risk level tolerated, the term of the investment or the tax treatment.
Advantages of investment funds
- By return: a greater return on your money can be obtained compared to other investment products..
- By liquidity: The vast majority have total, immediate liquidity without any penalty, although losses may be incurred on the investment due to market fluctuations
- By variety: the wide variety of funds allows the best option to be chosen depending on the risk of the fund and the estimated term for maturity of the investment.
- By transparency: the participant has at their disposal a broad range of public reports to monitor the evolution: prospectus, annual, half-yearly, quarterly report, etc.
- By security: there is strong diversification and quality in the issuances used.
- By their Tax treatment , you can put off your taxation until you decide to reimburse the amount invested.
- For its flexibility, you can subscribe or redeem fund participations using periodic orders