Structured bonds are negotiable financial assets with a set maturity and a yield linked to the evolution of a stock market share, an index (Ibex35, Eurostoxx, etc.), an interest rate (EURIBOR, Libor, etc.) or an exchange rate (for example the euro-dollar), with a determined coupon structure in each case. These are products with multiple factors, designed to meet the needs of the investor.
- Ease of issue: allows the market opportunities to be fulfilled quickly
- Structuring capacity: allows derivatives to be used on any underlying items
- Flexibility of terms: allows for investment terms of between 1 and 40 years
- Daily asset valuation: means the investment status is known at all times.
- Securities: allows entry to participants with small investment volumes compared to the volumes necessary for a conventional structured product
The service BS Mobile allows you to receive notifications easily via SMS or e-mail of the following products:
- Transfer receipt.
- Transfer issue.
- Balance above or below a certain amount.
- Balance at an exact date.
- Notes returned (cheques, promissory notes and commercial bills)
- Additional signatory application for file authorization.
Security (when any of the following operations is performed via BS Online):
- Transfers carried out by BS Online (for amounts of over 6,000 €)
- Home banking contract block
- Erroneous double entering of the 2nd key and blocking of the 2nd key
- Change of PIN on the home banking contract
- Operations execution in national stock exchanges
- Operations execution in international stock exchanges
For each notification you can configure, through BS Online, on what accounts, amount and channel (SMS or e-mail) you want to be notified for each of these operations.
Once the service is activated, you will be able to manage the notifications from BS Online.
Come and see us
Write to us