The Virtual POS is the most widely used solution which effectively covers the requirements of businesses and SMEs. This gateway is easy to install yet offers a broad range of services and specific benefits for eCommerce.
Characteristics of the gateway:
- It supports multiple languages, currencies, types of card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and DinersClub) and also the virtual wallet iupay!
- It uses standard Internet HTML and XML algorithms and can be installed regardless of the operating system and programming language of the merchant.
- To enhance its usability, it can be tailored with the “look&feel” of the merchant website.
- It accepts different types of payments: pre-authorisations, authentications, subscriptions, express payments, total or partial cancellations…
- It has an administration module which via the intranet enables the business to query transactions, totals, cancellation of operations, refunds...
You can download the Virtual POS manualto see all the features.
iupay! The new online card payment system
|iupay! is a new virtual wallet that enables customers to easily store all their cards so they can make their Internet purchases much more easily, conveniently and securely.
And it’s a trouble-free system for the merchant because:
Customer care service and monitoring
Payments of subscriptions and Express Payments
Our integral SEP gateway (Secure Electronic Purchase), which operates under international protocols Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode, offers high level security and payment protection.
If an establishment has alternative fraud control systems and wishes to deactivate the SEP purchase of their Virtual POS, they can request their Banco Sabadell agent analyse the case and implement the modification, if appropriate.
In addition to the SEP protocol, both the Virtual POS and the Virtual Plus POS are configured with security limits called velocity checks which validate repeated attempts to purchase with the same card or IP address. To enable the business to carry out its own checks, the system informs them for each operation about the country where the card used for the purchase was issued.