Collection of bills and trade credit
Advance the amount of the collection rights with regard to your debtors, derived from the operations pertaining to your business activity and from the unmatured commercial loans that your company has with third parties.
In this way you will save:
- Administration and costs , since the bills are not physically printed.
- Travel time , since you can send the details from your company, without having to personally visit the bank.
1. Credit advances (Regulation 58)
The advance of commercial credits allows short term financing to be carried out, obtaining an immediate credit, as well as the collection management of the sales of your company via computer communication with the bank either in magnetic format or via our internet service eBGempresa.
The structure of the file to be sent is governed by the Norm58 of the A.E.B. (Spanish banking association). ("Regulations for files issued by customers - Collection management")
Furthermore, if the company so wishes, it can receive information regarding possible outstanding payments on magnetic format, or via Bs Online
2. Commercial discount (Regulation 32)
The commercial discount in magnetic format means you can eliminate paperwork of receivables that are transferred to the bank for discounting, as the invoicing is done by computer, in either magnetic format or via our internet service
, saving time spent on bill signing.
- The structure of the file to be sent is regulated by Norm 32 of the A.E.B. (Spanish banking association).
("Regulations for files issued by customers - Collection management")
- Furthermore, if the company so wishes, it can receive information on the possible outstanding amounts via magnetic media or our
3. Internet queries and operations
From BS Online Companies, on the general menu option All options > Instrument portfolio, there is information on the operations and queries that can be made:
You can consult the status of the remittances sent, with the date credited and payment.
You can also consult details of payments made on the associated demand account.
Consult non-payments, payments on screen or, if you wish, you can receive the information in a file.
Perhaps you are looking for...