Tourism Business Leasing
For major projects and minor changes
Leasing is a medium- to long-term financial leasing arrangement under to acquire new or used fixed assets that you need to manage or modernise your hotel business or any other tourism project.
Banco Sabadell acquires the item you need and transfers use to you during a given period, offering you the option to purchase at the end of the period.
Types of leasing for the Tourism Business
Equipment and Refurbishment Leasing (CAPEX)
investment in fixed assets such as hotels, tourist apartments, camping sites or rural establishments.
Term: between 2 and 7 years.
free choice of supplier and maintenance company.
investment in acquiring hotels, buildings or premises for tourist activities.
Term: between 10 and 15 years.
• Possible exemption from VAT and transfer tax in 2nd purchase.
• Possible tax savings of up to 2.5% in Stamp Duty (% variable in accordance with the Autonomous Community).
Choose the equipment leasing your business needs:
- Finance any product for your hotel or tourist business up to 100% of the total.
- Finance the VAT: instead of paying at the time of purchase, it is spread out over monthly instalments.
- Choose the type of operation: fixed or variable rate.
- You can arrange accelerated tax amortisation.
- Enjoy flexible instalments.*
- Type compatible with ICO and EIB lines (European Investment Bank).
Characteristics of Tourism Business Leasing
- Financi qualsevol producte per al seu hotel o negoci turístic fins al 100 % de l'import.
- Financi l'IVA: en lloc de pagar-lo en el moment de la compra, es difereix en les quotes mensuals.
- Triï la modalitat de l'operació: a tipus fix o variable.
- Pot fer amortitzacions fiscals accelerades.
- Gaudeixi de quotes flexibles.*
- Modalitat compatible amb línies ICO i BEI (Banc Europeu d'Inversions).
* Benefit from flexible instalments and terms, including grace periods when necessary and adapting to the seasonal nature of your business.