Master’s degree loan
Because finishing your studies is not the end
If you have already studied a career and now wish to complete your training, we will help you in your professional future by financing a Master’s or Postgraduate course.
If the cost of financing your studies is less than 45,000€, we will help you to pay other expenses such as the necessary materials or your stay abroad.
Terms and conditions
Conditions Interest rate: 6,50 %1 APR: 7,28 %2 Arrangement fee: 2,00 %3 Assessment fee: 0,00 % Compensation for early repayment 0,50 %4
- Amount: the total cost of the studies. When the cost of the registration fee is less than €15,000, other related expenses such as materials, rent payments can also be financed...
- Repayment period: up to 10 years (including grace period).
- Repayment: 12 instalments a year. You can choose to pay only the interest while studying (grace period) over a maximum of 5 years.
- Drawdowns: If payment of the studies is at the start of each academic year, you can request the loan in several partial amounts of the sum requested. In this way you only pay interest on the capital used.
1 Interest rate applicable to operations whose holder or guarantor have a salary, pension or recurring income.
2APR of 7.28% for a total loan of 10,000 euros repayable in 8 years at a fixed nominal interest rate of 6.50% and a monthly instalment of 132.89 euros. Total amount outstanding: 13,050.54 euros. The APR calculated includes the arrangement fee of 2.0% (min. 60 euros). Assessment fee of 0%. If no salary deposited, the applicable fixed interest rate will be 9.50%. APR of 10.56% for a total loan of 10,000 euros repayable over 8 years at a fixed nominal interest rate of 9.50% and a monthly instalment of 148.83 euros. Total amount outstanding: 14,514.28 euros. The APR calculated includes the arrangement fee of 2.0% (min. 60 euros). Assessment fee of 0%.
3 Minimum arrangement fee: 60 euros.
4 Should the period from the repayment date until the loan maturity date exceed 1 year, the applicable compensation is 1%
- Documentation required
To process your credit for the Master’s degree, we only need the following documentation:
- Nat. ID of the applicant, Passport or Residence Permit. If the holder is a minor, the borrowers will be the parents or guardians.
- 2 last salary slips of the holder or guarantor (salaried workers).
- Income Tax statement (last year of the borrower or guarantor).
- Proof of taking the course, (copy of the registration or pre-registration).