Master’s degree loan
Because finishing your studies is not the end
If you have already studied a career and now wish to complete your training, we will help you in your professional future by financing a Master’s or Postgraduate course.
If the cost of financing your studies is less than 45,000€, we will help you to pay other expenses such as the necessary materials or your stay abroad.
Terms and conditions
Conditions Interest rate: 6,50 %1 APR: 10,80 %2 Arrangement fee: 2,00 %3 Assessment fee: 0,00 % Compensation for early repayment 0,50 %4
- Amount: the total cost of the studies. When the cost of the registration fee is less than €15,000, other related expenses such as materials, rent payments can also be financed...
- Repayment period: up to 10 years (including grace period).
- Repayment: 12 instalments a year. You can choose to pay only the interest while studying (grace period) over a maximum of 5 years.
- Drawdowns: If payment of the studies is at the start of each academic year, you can request the loan in several partial amounts of the sum requested. In this way you only pay interest on the capital used.
1 Interest rate applicable to salaried customers.
2APR = 7.91% for a total credit amount of 10,000 euros (does not include arrangement fee) to be repaid in 5 years at a fixed interest rate of a nominal 7.00% and a monthly instalment of 198.01 euros. Total amount outstanding: 12,030.60 euros. The APR calculated includes the arrangement fee of 1.5% (min. 50 euros) Assessment fee of 0%
3 Minimum arrangement fee: €50.
4Should the period from the repayment date until the loan maturity date exceed 1 year, the applicable compensation is 1%
- Documentation required
To process your credit for the Master’s degree, we only need the following documentation:
- Nat. ID of the applicant, Passport or Residence Permit. If the holder is a minor, the borrowers will be the parents or guardians.
- 2 last salary slips of the holder or guarantor (salaried workers).
- Income Tax statement (last year of the borrower or guarantor).
- Proof of taking the course, (copy of the registration or pre-registration).