Le damos una serie de recomendaciones a seguir para asegurar que su dinero está a salvo.
- Frequently change your card’s PIN number and your distance banking code.
- Do not write down your access codes.
- Carefully store your keys card or take security and prevention measures with the mobile device where you have activated your digital signature.
- Ensure that you browse safe pages which contain the prefix https:// before the URL.
- Never give your identifier and password or other personal details when requested to by SMS messages, faxes, e-mail messages or via a link provided in same which does not lead to a secure address (https:).
- Do not download onto your computer any documents or programs from an unknown origin.
- Do not trust e-mail messages from unknown origin or that include incoherent information.
- Ensure your browser is updated.
- Install and antivirus and firewall on your computer.
- When you log into BSOnline check that the last connection date is the same as the last time you accessed your accounts.
- Make backup copies on your computer.
- Take extra care when you connect using public computers.
- Navigate with a strong encryption of 128 bits.