The investment of your choice
Investing in one financial product or another depends on many factors. It depends, for example, on the expected return, the need for the investment to be available, the risk level tolerated, the term of the investment or the tax treatment.
The investments are subject to market fluctuations and other risks inherent to the investment in securities and in other financial instruments, and therefore the acquisition value and the rates of return obtained may undergo variations both upward and downward and it is possible the investor will not recover the amount invested.
Advantages of investment funds
- By return: a greater return on your money can be obtained compared to other investment products.
- By liquidity: The cast majority offer total, immediate liquidity without any penalty. There is however the possibility of suffering investment losses due to market fluctuations.
- By variety: the wide variety of funds allows the best option to be chosen depending on the risk of the fund and the estimated term for maturity of the investment.
- By transparency: the participant has at their disposal a broad range of public reports to monitor the evolution: prospectus, annual, half-yearly, quarterly report, etc.
- For its flexibility, you can subscribe or redeem fund participations using periodic orders.
- By security: there is strong diversification and quality in the issuances used.
- By their Tax treatment