The investment of your choice
Investing in one financial product or another depends on many factors. It depends, for example, on the expected return, the need for the investment to be available, the risk level tolerated, the term of the investment or the tax treatment.
The investments are subject to market fluctuations and other risks inherent to the investment in securities and in other financial instruments, and therefore the acquisition value and the rates of return obtained may undergo variations both upward and downward and it is possible the investor will not recover the amount invested.
|Lower potential risk
|Higher potential risk
Sabadell Garantía Extra 27, FI
Investment fund with which you will receive:
Sabadell Garantía Extra 27, FI is registered with the CNMV under number 5,124. See the Fund Prospectus for a detailed explanation of the system for calculating the return. Except on the guarantee maturity date, the value of your investment is subject to market fluctuations. The redemption or transfer of units before 1 December 2025 will signify that the value of the initial investment will not be guaranteed for the part redeemed or transferred and the liquidation value on the date of the application will be applied and, if applicable, the redemption commission3. The prospectus, the document with the basic details for the investor and the periodic reports are available to the public at the placement offices, sabadellassetmanagement.com and the register of the CNMV. Guaranteed Funds are NON-COMPLEX MIFID products.
Purchase Sabadell Garantía Extra 27, FI until 20 April 2017 or while offer lasts (200 million euros).
1. Guarantor: Banco de Sabadell, S.A.
2. The 9 redemptions are generated via the automatic sale of the holdings and are credited every year to the current account. The taxation on the return obtained will depend on the tax legislation applicable to the personal circumstances of the unitholder. Reference index: Eurostat Eurozone HICP Ex – Tobacco. The point-to-point variation of the Eurostat Eurozone HICP Ex Tobacco index (Ticker Bloomberg: “CPTFEMU Index”) will be calculated from the month of September of the year of payment compared to the level of the month of September of the year prior to payment. If this variation is less than +1.50%, the value +0.40% will be used, and if higher or equal to +1.50%, a value of +1.70% will be used. Each 1 December payment will be made of this value that will be the equivalent of the obligatory redemption percentage.
3. No redemption fee will be applied on the 15th of each month or next business day if a non-business day from 16/10/2017 to 16/06/2025, both inclusive.
Management Company Sabadell Asset Management, S.A., S.G.I.I.C., S.U. - CNMV Reg. nº 58
Depositary Banco de Sabadell, S.A. - CNMV Register no. 32
Advantages of investment funds
- By return: a greater return on your money can be obtained compared to other investment products.
- By liquidity: The cast majority offer total, immediate liquidity without any penalty. There is however the possibility of suffering investment losses due to market fluctuations.
- By variety: the wide variety of funds allows the best option to be chosen depending on the risk of the fund and the estimated term for maturity of the investment.
- By transparency: the participant has at their disposal a broad range of public reports to monitor the evolution: prospectus, annual, half-yearly, quarterly report, etc.
- For its flexibility, you can subscribe or redeem fund participations using periodic orders.
- By security: there is strong diversification and quality in the issuances used.
- By their Tax treatment