EIB-SMEs COMMUNITY OF MADRID Lines of Financing
European Investment Bank, EIB.
Useful information for the self-employed and companies.
Banco Sabadell has signed a new line of financing with the Community of Madrid with funds from the European Investment Bank (EIB), to boost investments in assets and the capital requirements of companies in the Community of Madrid.
SMEs up to 249 employees and MIDCAPs with between 250 and 3000 employees.
- Acquisition of tangible assets, except the purchase of land.
- Investments related to intangible assets, including:
- Development, planning and financing costs during the construction phase
- R&D expenses
- The creation of distribution networks in domestic markets or others within the EU.
- Intergenerational succession or assignment of companies, solely to personnel members so as to ensure the economic activity of the company. Maximum Amount €1m
- Vehicles: The EIB shall allow the purchase of vehicles for company use provided they are necessary for their business and are related to and inherent to the corporate activity.
- Working Capital needs to provide the company with a stable capital base to finance the liabilities of its business cycle as part of its ordinary activities.
Come and see us
Write to us
- Financial conditions
Projects up to €25m financing up to 100%.
From 2 to 15 years with optional grace period on the principal.
Variable, 12-month Euribor reference + differential negotiable between the customer and the Bank.
Customers will receive a 0.5% reduction on the EIB discounted interest rate.
Only the arrangement fee.
Other fees: exempt.
Line valid until 15 October 2015 or while funds last.