With this service, you can deposit cheques and promissory notes online any time of day from your company
- File importing and exporting with your accounting department
- Saves time and reduces administrative costs
- Availability to deposit cheques 24 hours a day
- Numerous options for obtaining information
- Immediate payment (cheques or promissory notes up to 50,000 euros and bank cheques up to 150,000 euros)
- Easy to use
You can select the type that best suits your needs:
Form at BS Online :
To deposit a small number of documents (up to 5 at a time) by means of a simple form at BS Online Companies .
To deposit more than 5 documents, we provide you with an application specifically for creating check remittances, which allows you to: [link to download page for cheque and promissory note deposits]
This application ("Applications BS Online") offers multiple possibilities, including:
- Directly obtaining information from documents that have already been posted in the company's accounting records
- Transferring to your accounting systems the information entered in the application
- Manual entry of cheque and promissory note information. The system accepts all types of current account cheques and promissory notes, excluding the following: fuel cheques, travel cheques, service station vouchers, non-standardised cheques (without CMC7 magneto-optical optic characters), documents with notice of protest, and any document charged to non-residents which exceeds the limit established from time to time under current regulations.
- Automatic feeding of various databases, such as ordering companies, deposit accounts, clients and remittances, for quick, easy access to information when creating remittances
- Sending of the prepared remittance to your bank branch via BS Online
The payment will automatically be made to the account, once the remittance has been sent via BS Online and signed. From this moment on, you will have a period of five days within which to take the physical documents to any network branch.
This does not apply to the cheques or promissory notes of amounts greater than 50,000 euros, or to bank cheques greater than 150,000 euros, which will not be deposited until they are physically presented at the branch.