Turn your long-term receivables into cash
The Forfaiting enables credits and deferred payment operations, in the medium and long term, to be made effective immediately.
It consists of the purchase without resource of:
- Bills of exchange and promissory notes, with or without bank guarantee
- Non-transferable promissory notes, with bank guarantee
- Payment agreements protected by bank guarantees
- Documentary export credits
- Improvement of the company's balance sheet and solvency ratios, by allowing cash collection to the supplier
- Elimination of the default risk and, in the case of international forfaiting, that of interest rate and foreign currency fluctuations
- Improvement in liquidity , by consisting of an immediate availability of funds, and unblocking your commercial discount lines
- Administrative simplicity : it requires minimum documentation, eliminates administration and collection management costs and has no intervention costs
- 100% of the operation is financed at highly competitive interest rates
Perhaps you are looking for...